Me and my neurological illness
What kind of ambulance is this?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Sensory alien hand syndrome: case report and review of the literature
- Prospective validation of Canadian TIA Score and comparison with ABCD2 and ABCD2i for subsequent stroke risk after transient ischaemic attack: multicentre prospective cohort study
- Transient total tongue paralysis from simultaneous central and peripheral lesions
- Prognosis in patients with transient ischaemic attack (TIA) and minor stroke attending TIA services in the North West of England: The NORTHSTAR Study
- Validation of ABCD2 scores ascertained by referring clinicians: a retrospective transient ischaemic attack clinic cohort study
- Increased knee valgus alignment and moment during single-leg landing after overhead stroke as a potential risk factor of anterior cruciate ligament injury in badminton
- Initial management of suspected transient cerebral ischaemia and stroke in primary care: implications of recent research
- Variant of subclavian steal syndrome: unusual anatomical relationship between left subclavian artery and left vertebral artery
- Motor neglect associated with loss of action inhibition
- Releasing forced grasp reflex by use of concomitant imitation behaviour during rehabilitation of a stroke patient