Neurological letter from …
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; not externally peer reviewed.
Competing interests None.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Demographics and health profile on precursors of non-communicable diseases in adults testing for HIV in Soweto, South Africa: a cross-sectional study
- Zuma's trial leaves confused messages on AIDS
- Testing the socioeconomic and environmental determinants of better child-health outcomes in Africa: a cross-sectional study among nations
- Mandela presents his concerns about AIDS policy to ANC committee
- Protocol for a randomised feasibility study of Point-Of-care HIV viral load testing to Enhance Re-suppression in South Africa: the POwER study
- Factors associated with HIV in younger and older adult men in South Africa: findings from a cross-sectional survey
- Spatial-temporal trends and risk factors for undernutrition and obesity among children (<5 years) in South Africa, 2008–2017: findings from a nationally representative longitudinal panel survey
- “They see you as a different thing”: the experiences of men who have sex with men with healthcare workers in South African township communities
- Beyond HIV prevalence: identifying people living with HIV within underserved areas in South Africa
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of a South African laboratory cryptococcal antigen screening programme using a retrospective cohort and a cluster-randomised trial design