Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Powell R, McLauchlan DJ. Acute symptomatic seizures. McLauchlan DJ is the first author of this paper not Powell R. We would like to apologise for any embarrassment caused to the lead author by this oversight.
(Pract Neurol 2012;12:154-65)
Other content recommended for you
- Why in the age of CT scans and MRIs is a brain tumour mistaken for a psychiatric illness?
- First seizure presentations in adults: beyond assessment and treatment
- Acute symptomatic seizures
- Management of the first seizure: an evidence based approach
- Chronic alcohol use and first symptomatic epileptic seizures
- The prognosis of acute symptomatic seizures after ischaemic stroke
- Pitfalls of editorial miscommunication
- Innovation in qualitative interviews: “Sharing Circles” in a First Nations community
- Managing recovery from concussion
- Outcome of seizures in the general population after 25 years: a prospective follow-up, observational cohort study