Image of the moment
Progressive dysphagia without dysarthria
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors BRW: acquisition and interpretation of data. MRT: study concept and design, interpretation of data. All authors: critical revision of the manuscript.
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Tom Hughes, Cardiff, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Mimics and chameleons in motor neurone disease
- A practical approach to the patient presenting with dropped head
- Cerebellar atrophy in neurodegeneration—a meta-analysis
- Eye movements in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and its mimics: a review with illustrative cases
- Neurofilament light chain as a biomarker in neurological disorders
- Cause of death and clinical grading criteria in a cohort of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis cases undergoing autopsy from the Scottish Motor Neurone Disease Register
- Inclusion body myositis: old and new concepts
- Muscle diseases: mimics and chameleons
- Fifty years of progressive supranuclear palsy