From the retired
Lessons from the Salpêtrière
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned. Internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- The ‘scientific artworks’ of Doctor Paul Richer
- The Babinski sign
- Diagnosing limb paresis and paralysis in sheep
- Charcot on “provoked trepidation”, or clonus
- Pontine stroke mimicking Bell’s palsy: a cautionary tale!
- Metastatic disease causing unilateral isolated hypoglossal nerve palsy
- Balloon-augmented Onyx embolization of a dural arteriovenous fistula arising from the neuromeningeal trunk of the ascending pharyngeal artery: technical report
- Assessment and management of facial nerve palsy
- Gerald Malcolm Stern: neurologist who championed patients with Parkinson’s disease