Image of the moment
The ‘Attack of the Demyelinator’
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Internuclear ophthalmoplegia
- Characterisation of the spectrum of demyelinating disease in Western Australia
- Pontine lesions mimicking acute peripheral vestibulopathy
- Eyes and stroke: the visual aspects of cerebrovascular disease
- Demyelination in rheumatic diseases
- Complete bilateral horizontal gaze paralysis disclosing multiple sclerosis
- CNS inflammatory demyelinating disorders: MS, NMOSD and MOG antibody associated disease
- Wall eyed bilateral internuclear ophthalmoplegia (WEBINO) syndrome as a false localising sign in intracranial haemorrhage due to snake bite
- Bilateral paramedian pontine infarcts: a rare cause of bilateral horizontal gaze palsy