HIV testing in dementia: test some, perhaps more, but not all
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Biomarkers in dementia: clinical utility and new directions
- Alzheimer's disease: mimics and chameleons
- Test them all; an easily diagnosed and readily treatable cause of dementia with life-threatening consequences if missed
- Association between medial temporal lobe atrophy on CT and parietotemporal uptake decrease on SPECT in Alzheimer’s disease
- Structural imaging in the clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: problems and tools
- Use of laboratory and imaging investigations in dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease
- The clinical assessment of the patient with early dementia
- Neuropathology of dementia in patients with Parkinson’s disease: a systematic review of autopsy studies