Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Correction notice This article has been corrected since it was published Online First. The first author's name should appear as ‘Kamtchum Tatuene Joseph’, abbreviated as ‘Kamtchum TJ’, with ‘Kamtchum’ being the surname.
Contributors All authors made substantial contribution to the manuscript as to qualify for authorship. KTJ gathered data on the case and wrote the manuscript. IMM, MIV and RS revised the manuscript, made substantial amendments and helped for images selection and figures montage.
Competing interests None.
Patient consent Obtained.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned. Externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Shakeel Ahmed, Cardiff, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Imaging challenges of carotid artery in-stent restenosis
- Pharyngo-occipital artery variant arising from the internal carotid artery impacting surgical technique during carotid endarterectomy
- Recurrent episodes of hemiparesis and aphasia
- Managing carotid stenosis
- Carotid artery stenting
- Reliability and agreement of point-of-care carotid artery examinations by experts using hand-held ultrasound devices in patients with ischaemic stroke or transitory ischaemic attack
- Imaging in stroke and vascular disease—part 1: ischaemic stroke
- Misinterpretation of ischaemic infarct location in relationship to the cerebrovascular territories
- Screen for intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulae with carotid duplex sonography
- Unrecordable pulsatile ocular blood flow may signify severe stenosis of the ipsilateral internal carotid artery