Image of the moment
Looking beyond the obvious: cerebral calcification
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors HR had the original idea for the manuscript, identified the images for publication and helped with the preparation of the manuscript. SWL wrote the initial draft of the manuscript and the subsequent modifications and prepared and labelled the images for publication.
Competing interests None.
Patient consent Obtained.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Tom Hughes, Cardiff, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Somatic mosaicism containing double mutations in PTCH1 revealed by generation of induced pluripotent stem cells from nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome
- Parkes-Weber syndrome in the emergency department
- Dermatological clues to neurological diagnoses
- Life expectancy in hereditary cancer predisposing diseases: an observational study
- Neurocutaneous disorders
- Diagnosis of sporadic neurofibromatosis type 2 in the paediatric population
- Mosaicism in sporadic neurofibromatosis type 1: variations on a theme common to other hereditary cancer syndromes?
- Sturge-Weber syndrome type 3 manifesting as ‘Status migrainosus’
- Imaging in children presenting with acute neurological deficit: paediatric stroke mimics
- First evidence of genotype–phenotype correlations in Gorlin syndrome