A pain in the neck
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors All the authors contributed to the patient's care and preparation of the manuscript.
Competing interests None.
Patient consent Obtained.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Richard Davenport, Edinburgh, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- 3D T1-weighted black blood sequence at 3.0 Tesla for the diagnosis of cervical artery dissection
- Vertebral artery dissection in evolution found during chiropractic examination
- Extensive intracranial involvement with multiple dissections in a case of giant cell arteritis
- Spontaneous dissection of bilateral internal carotid and vertebral arteries
- Stroke prevention by endovascular treatment of carotid and vertebral artery dissections
- Neurogenic pulmonary oedema secondary to vertebral artery dissection while playing tennis
- An unusual case of giant cell arteritis
- Three cases of Spontaneous Vertebral Artery Dissection (SVAD), resulting in two cases of Wallenberg syndrome and one case of Foville syndrome in young, healthy men
- Bilateral vertebral artery occlusion with retrograde basilary flow in three cases of giant cell arteritis
- Subarachnoid haemorrhage with bilateral intracranial vertebral artery dissecting aneurysms treated by staged endovascular stenting