Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors II has written this article, MR has contributed with the MRI images and legends and CP contributed with useful comments on following this patient from a neurorehabilitation perspective.
Competing interests None.
Patient consent Obtained.
Ethics approval This case report did not require ethics approval.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Mark Manford, Cambridge, UK.
Data sharing statement We confirm that this article is an original contribution. As such, Dr I Iniesta (Consultant Neurologist) has been the main author and Dr M Radon (Consultant Neurorradiologist) and Dr C Pinder (Consultant in Neurorehabilitation) the collaborators. Yours faithfully, Ivan Iniesta (On behalf of all the authors).
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Redefining cerebellar ataxia in degenerative ataxias: lessons from recent research on cerebellar systems
- How will South Africa’s mandatory salt reduction policy affect its salt iodisation programme? A cross-sectional analysis from the WHO-SAGE Wave 2 Salt & Tobacco study
- A REVERSIBLE ENCEPHALOPATHY WITH ATAXIA AND UNUSUAL MRI ABNORMALITIES
- Iodine intake in a population of pregnant women: INMA mother and child cohort study, Spain
- A cross-sectional comparison study on the iodine nutritional status between rural and urban residents in Zhejiang Province, China
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Diffuse lesion in the splenium of the corpus callosum in patients with methyl bromide poisoning
- Iodine intake from supplements and diet during pregnancy and child cognitive and motor development: the INMA Mother and Child Cohort Study
- Apoptosis-induced histone H3 methylation is targeted by autoantibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus
- Respiratory difficulty with palatal, laryngeal and respiratory muscle tremor in adult-onset Alexander’s disease