Using Option Grids: a referee's commentary
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Advances in epilepsy surgery
- Long term outcome of temporal lobe epilepsy surgery: analyses of 140 consecutive patients
- Epilepsy surgery
- Surgical treatment of independent bitemporal lobe epilepsy defined by invasive recordings
- Seizure outcome after epilepsy surgery in patients with normal preoperative MRI
- Long-term outcome of lesional posterior cortical epilepsy surgery in adults
- Epilepsy surgery, visual fields, and driving: a study of the visual field criteria for driving in patients after temporal lobe epilepsy surgery with a comparison of Goldmann and Esterman perimetry
- A second chance—reoperation in patients with failed surgery for intractable epilepsy: long-term outcome, neuropsychology and complications
- Vagus nerve stimulation: predictors of seizure freedom
- New drugs for the treatment of epilepsy: a practical approach