Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors All authors reviewed and contributed to the text. CL: Literature search, drafting of the initial version of the article. KPSN: idea, review of literature, drafting of the text and editing. CAJR: literature review,writing of radiological aspect and slection and editing of the figures. FWF: reviewed and contributed to the text. RL: reviewed and contributed to the text.
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Aaron Berkowitz, Boston, USA.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Management of cauda equina syndrome during pregnancy and postpartum
- Cauda equina compression in metastatic prostate cancer
- Presentation of cauda equina syndrome during labour
- Dural ectasia associated with Mounier-Kuhn syndrome: a novel association in the context of spinal stenosis
- Managing acute low back pain
- Dural ectasia as an incidental finding on MRI in a patient with Marfan syndrome
- Low back pain
- Neoplastic cauda equina syndrome: a neuroimaging-based review
- Low back pain investigations and prognosis: a review