Horse's tail in bamboo spine: the ‘cauda equina syndrome in ankylosing spondylitis’
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Management of cauda equina syndrome during pregnancy and postpartum
- Cauda equina compression in metastatic prostate cancer
- Presentation of cauda equina syndrome during labour
- Dural ectasia associated with Mounier-Kuhn syndrome: a novel association in the context of spinal stenosis
- Managing acute low back pain
- Dural ectasia as an incidental finding on MRI in a patient with Marfan syndrome
- Low back pain
- Neoplastic cauda equina syndrome: a neuroimaging-based review
- Low back pain investigations and prognosis: a review