Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
The Partners Neurology Residency Program spans two neurology departments in Boston. The neurology departments of the Brigham and Women's and Massachusetts General Hospitals comprise of 325 faculty members and 53 neurology residents. Given this large community and the vast number of opportunities that are available at these academic institutions, it is critical to have a system to disseminate information and inform the neurology community of important events. In the era of digital technology, email and web-based media provide an opportunity for efficient communication. One way in which this is accomplished is by means of a weekly newsletter detailing lectures, academic conferences and departmental meetings. This bulletin, our ‘Neurology Weekly Events,’ has become an important fixture in maintaining cohesion within the programme.
Our weekly newsletter provides a comprehensive list of daily events for the upcoming week including time and …
Competing interests None.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned, externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Mark Manford, Cambridge, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Tales of a department: how the COVID-19 pandemic transformed Detroit’s Henry Ford Hospital, Department of Neurology—part I: the surge
- Single-centre study surveying neurology trainees’ and faculty’s perceptions of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on residents’ medical education
- Gender and racial trends among neurology residents: an overview
- Validity evidence for Quality Improvement Knowledge Application Tool Revised (QIKAT-R) scores: consequences of rater number and type using neurology cases
- Evaluation of morning report in an emergency medicine department
- Determining levels of physical activity in attending physicians, resident and fellow physicians and medical students in the USA
- OSU College of Medicine Appoints New Dean
- Controversies section: introduction
- Genomics in medicine: a novel elective rotation for internal medicine residents