Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors RC helped in writing the article and interviewing the patient;
SMB is the interviewer on the attached video and also was involved in writing the article and interviewing the patient;
SC developed the radiological images in the publications and wrote image leger lines;
DJB was the supervisor of the project. He was involved in writing the article and interviewing the patients.
Funding The video for this article was recorded as part of independent research funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) under its Research for Patient Benefit Programme (Grant Reference Number PB-PG-0211-24079). The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
Competing interests None.
Patient consent Obtained.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by David Werring, London, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Sporadic cerebral amyloid angiopathy revisited: recent insights into pathophysiology and clinical spectrum
- Cerebral amyloid angiopathy: an underdiagnosed cause of recurrent neurological symptoms
- The increasing impact of cerebral amyloid angiopathy: essential new insights for clinical practice
- Acute convexity subarachnoid haemorrhage and cortical superficial siderosis in probable cerebral amyloid angiopathy without lobar haemorrhage
- Symptomatic lobar intracerebral haemorrhage preceded by transient focal neurological episodes
- Transient ischaemic attacks: mimics and chameleons
- When stopping the antiplatelet drugs stopped the ‘TIAs’
- Cerebral microbleed distribution following cardiac surgery can mimic cerebral amyloid angiopathy
- In vivo amyloid imaging in cortical superficial siderosis
- Mapping the landscape of cerebral amyloid angiopathy research: an informetric analysis perspective