Stumbling towards a diagnosis
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors BRW and EPW-S researched data for the article and drafted the article. NY revised the article.
Funding Supported by Singapore National Medical Research Council (IRG 10nov086 and CSA/047/2012 to NY).
Competing interests None declared.
Patient consent Obtained.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Ashwin Pinto, Southampton, UK, and John Winer, Birmingham, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Ataxic Guillain–Barré syndrome and acute sensory ataxic neuropathy form a continuous spectrum
- Mimics and chameleons in Guillain–Barré and Miller Fisher syndromes
- Bickerstaff brainstem encephalitis and Fisher syndrome: anti-GQ1b antibody syndrome
- Pharyngeal-cervical-brachial variant of Guillain–Barré syndrome
- Antiglycolipid antibodies in Guillain-Barré and Fisher syndromes: discovery, current status and future perspective
- Non-demyelinating, reversible conduction failure in Fisher syndrome and related disorders
- Anti-GQ1b IgG antibody syndrome: clinical and immunological range
- Case of acute onset ataxia caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae sepsis with the appearance of anti-GD1b antibody
- Diagnosis and management of sensory polyneuropathy
- Atypical Bickerstaff brainstem encephalitis: ataxic hypersomnolence without ophthalmoplegia