Headache management: pharmacological approaches
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Peripheral nerve blocks for headache disorders
- Calcitonin gene related peptide in migraine: current therapeutics, future implications and potential off-target effects
- MIGRAINE: DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT
- Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of cluster headache
- Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of migraine
- Diagnosis and management of headache in adults: summary of SIGN guideline
- Management of children and young people with headache
- Triptans for symptomatic treatment of migraine headache
- Acute treatment of migraine in children and adolescents: review of the American Academy of Neurology Practice guideline update