Neurological letter from
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Funding Association of British Neurologists Travel Grant, International League Against Epilepsy, UK Chapter Travel Grant.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Small volume plasma exchange for Guillain-Barré syndrome in resource-limited settings: a phase II safety and feasibility study
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism in Papua, Indonesia: 2001–2012 survey results
- Respiratory aspects of neurological disease
- Neurological letter from Bangladesh
- Admission to neurological intensive care: who, when, and why?
- Ganglioside complexes containing GQ1b as targets in Miller Fisher and Guillain–Barré syndromes
- Dopamine dysregulation syndrome in Parkinson's disease: from clinical and neuropsychological characterisation to management and long-term outcome
- Impact of sleep-related symptoms on clinical motor subtypes and disability in Parkinson’s disease: a multicentre cross-sectional study
- Parkinson’s disease: etiopathogenesis and treatment