Functional neurological disorders: the neurological assessment as treatment
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Diagnosis and management of functional neurological disorder
- Recognising and explaining functional neurological disorder
- Functional symptoms in neurology: mimics and chameleons
- Management of functional communication, swallowing, cough and related disorders: consensus recommendations for speech and language therapy
- ‘Cryptogenic Drop Attacks’ revisited: evidence of overlap with functional neurological disorder
- Prevalence of restless legs syndrome in functional movement disorders: a case–control study from the Czech Republic
- Functional neurological disorders: effective teaching for health professionals
- Functional neurological disorder is a feminist issue
- The role of alexithymia in the development of functional motor symptoms (conversion disorder)
- Long-term outcomes of functional neurological disorder in children