Highlights from this issue
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Ketogenic diets in the treatment of epilepsy
- Highlights from this issue
- A large patient study confirming that facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) disease expression is almost exclusively associated with an FSHD locus located on a 4qA-defined 4qter subtelomere
- IgG4-related multiorgan disease: report of the first autopsy case
- Single-molecule optical mapping enables quantitative measurement of D4Z4 repeats in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD)
- What is a ketogenic diet and how does it affect the use of medicines?
- Genetic variants for personalised management of very low carbohydrate ketogenic diets
- Goiter and Abdominal Mass: A Rare Presentation of Riedel’s Thyroiditis
- Vasculitis on brain angiography is not always vasculitis: intravascular large B-cell lymphoma mimicking central nervous system vasculitis
- Ketogenic dietary therapies in adults with epilepsy: a practical guide