Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Neurosurgical management of elevated tone in childhood: interventions, indications and uncertainties
- Pharmacological management of abnormal tone and movement in cerebral palsy
- Managing common symptoms of cerebral palsy in children
- Selective dorsal rhizotomy: an old treatment re-emerging
- Effects of a training programme of functional electrical stimulation (FES) powered cycling, recreational cycling and goal-directed exercise training on children with cerebral palsy: a randomised controlled trial protocol
- The impact and prognosis for dystonia in childhood including dystonic cerebral palsy: a clinical and demographic tertiary cohort study
- Protocol for The Toxin Study: Understanding clinical and patient reported response of children and young people with cerebral palsy to intramuscular lower limb Botulinum neurotoxin-A injections, exploring all domains of the ICF. A pragmatic longitudinal observational study using a prospective one-group repeated measures design
- Comparing the effects of two spasticity management strategies on the long-term outcomes of individuals with bilateral spastic cerebral palsy: a multicentre cohort study protocol
- PREDICT-CP: study protocol of implementation of comprehensive surveillance to predict outcomes for school-aged children with cerebral palsy
- Cerebral palsy: the whys and hows