Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors DJM wrote the text based on the discussion at Cardiff book group. TATH reviewed the manuscript and suggested changes.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Out of date: genetics, history and the British novel of the 1990s
- Human Traces
- Gimme five—books, that is
- The Royal Philanthropic Expedition of the Vaccine: a landmark in the history of public health
- Introduction: historical contexts to communicating mental health
- Surgeon Major Thomas Heazle Parke (1857–1893): Irish doctor, soldier and explorer
- Thomas Dover: doctor, privateer, and rescuer of Robinson Crusoe
- Diagnosis and initial management of acute stroke and transient ischaemic attack: summary of NICE guidance
- Robert Roaf
- The Kinnier Wilson library in Edinburgh