Romberg's test no longer stands up
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Clinical assessment of the sensory ataxias; diagnostic algorithm with illustrative cases
- The useless hand of Oppenheim
- A novel neurodegenerative disease characterised by posterior column ataxia and pyramidal tract involvement maps to chromosome 8p12–8q12.1
- Unusual presentation of Sjögren's syndrome
- Progressive hemiparesis in a 75-year-old man
- Spinal cord magnetic resonance imaging demonstrates sensory neuronal involvement and clinical severity in neuronopathy associated with Sjögren's syndrome
- Hypocupraemia-induced anaemia, sensory ataxia and cognitive impairment secondary to zinc-containing dental adhesive
- Acute bilateral useless hand syndrome: a rare presenting manifestation of vitamin B12 deficiency
- Diagnosis and management of sensory polyneuropathy
- Spinal cord involvement in adult-onset metabolic and genetic diseases