The palmomental reflex: stop scratching around!
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- The palmomental reflex: stop scratching around!
Other content recommended for you
- The palmomental reflex: a useful clinical sign?
- Neurological signs of possible diagnostic value in the cognitive disorders clinic
- The grasp and other primitive reflexes
- Spontaneous and reflex activity of facial muscles in dystonia, Parkinson’s disease, and in normal subjects
- Progressive frontal gait disturbance with atypical Alzheimer’s disease and corticobasal degeneration
- Forced hyperphasia and environmental dependency syndrome
- Detection of focal cerebral hemisphere lesions using the neurological examination
- Clinicopathological case: progressive somnolence and dementia in an accountant: when the shine rubs off the gold standard
- Isolated myoclonic alien hand as the sole presentation of pathologically established Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: a report of two patients
- Very late-onset Friedreich’s ataxia with rapid course mimicking as possible multiple system atrophy cerebellar type