The palmomental reflex: stop scratching around!
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors JMS wrote the first draft which was reviewed by MNR. Both authors agreed the final draft.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Marty Samuels, Boston, USA and Martin Turner, Oxford, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- The palmomental reflex: a useful clinical sign?
- Neurological signs of possible diagnostic value in the cognitive disorders clinic
- The grasp and other primitive reflexes
- Spontaneous and reflex activity of facial muscles in dystonia, Parkinson’s disease, and in normal subjects
- Progressive frontal gait disturbance with atypical Alzheimer’s disease and corticobasal degeneration
- Forced hyperphasia and environmental dependency syndrome
- Detection of focal cerebral hemisphere lesions using the neurological examination
- Clinicopathological case: progressive somnolence and dementia in an accountant: when the shine rubs off the gold standard
- Isolated myoclonic alien hand as the sole presentation of pathologically established Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: a report of two patients
- Very late-onset Friedreich’s ataxia with rapid course mimicking as possible multiple system atrophy cerebellar type