Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Narcolepsy: a clinical review
- Paediatric narcolepsy: a review of diagnosis and management
- Sleep disturbance in movement disorders: insights, treatments and challenges
- Isolated mediotegmental lesion causing narcolepsy and rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder: a case evidencing a common pathway in narcolepsy and rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder
- Recognition and management of narcolepsy
- Psychological health in central hypersomnias: the French Harmony study
- Occurrence and clinical correlates of REM sleep behaviour disorder in patients with Parkinson’s disease over time
- Sleep disorders in neurology
- Hypocretin (orexin) deficiency in narcolepsy and primary hypersomnia
- Narcolepsy and excessive daytime sleepiness