Infectious encephalitis: mimics and chameleons
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Cortical abnormalities on MRI: what a neurologist should know
- Autoimmune encephalitis: proposed best practice recommendations for diagnosis and acute management
- Diagnosis and treatment of viral encephalitis
- Encephalitis: diagnosis, management and recent advances in the field of encephalitides
- An unusual presentation of herpes simplex encephalitis with negative PCR
- Pharmacovigilance during treatment of multiple sclerosis: early recognition of CNS complications
- Thymoma associated paraneoplastic encephalitis (TAPE), a potential cause of limbic encephalitis
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome (PRES): diagnosis and management
- A cause of encephalopathy not to be missed