Me and My Neurological Illness
Letter from New Zealand
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- A cohort study comparing cardiovascular risk factors in rural Māori, urban Māori and non-Māori communities in New Zealand
- Cohort profile: methodology and cohort characteristics of the Aotearoa New Zealand Rheumatic Heart Disease Registry
- Working in New Zealand
- Sugar-sweetened beverage consumption: a risk factor for prevalent gout with SLC2A9 genotype-specific effects on serum urate and risk of gout
- Preterm birth among Pacific Islander women and related perinatal outcomes: a scoping review protocol
- Streptokinase antibodies in patients presenting with acute coronary syndrome in three rural New Zealand populations
- What are the gaps in cardiovascular risk assessment and management in primary care for Māori and Pacific people in Aotearoa New Zealand? Protocol for a systematic review
- Ethnic differences in disease presentation of uterine cancer in New Zealand women
- Inequities in exposure to occupational risk factors between Māori and non-Māori workers in Aotearoa New Zealand
- National cross-sectional study of the sociodemographic characteristics of Aotearoa New Zealand’s regulated health workforce pre-registration students: a mirror on society?