Long-Term Management of Blood Pressure after Stroke
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Long-term Management of Blood Pressure after Stroke
- Use of blood pressure lowering drugs in the prevention of cardiovascular disease: meta-analysis of 147 randomised trials in the context of expectations from prospective epidemiological studies
- Managing hypertension in 2018: which guideline to follow?
- Blood pressure, cholesterol and cardiovascular disease in Thailand
- Effect of lower sodium intake on health: systematic review and meta-analyses
- Development and internal validation of a multivariable prediction model for 6-year risk of stroke: a cohort study in middle-aged and elderly Chinese population
- Effect of increased potassium intake on cardiovascular risk factors and disease: systematic review and meta-analyses
- Genetic risk, incident stroke, and the benefits of adhering to a healthy lifestyle: cohort study of 306 473 UK Biobank participants
- The 2014 hypertension guidelines: implications for patients and practitioners in Asia
- Prevention of neurological disease in later life