Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Multifocal motor neuropathy: controversies and priorities
- Differentiating lower motor neuron syndromes
- Autoimmune nodo-paranodopathies of peripheral nerve: the concept is gaining ground
- Multifocal motor neuropathy: review of a treatable immune mediated disorder
- Sensitivity and predictive value of anti-GM1/galactocerebroside IgM antibodies in multifocal motor neuropathy
- IVIG blocks complement deposition mediated by anti-GM1 antibodies in multifocal motor neuropathy
- Motor neuropathies and serum IgM binding to NS6S heparin disaccharide or GM1 ganglioside
- Nodopathies of the peripheral nerve: an emerging concept
- Diagnosis and treatment in inflammatory neuropathies
- Axon loss is an important determinant of weakness in multifocal motor neuropathy