Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Twitter Rajiv Mohanraj @neuro_manc.
Contributors RMa and FM researched and wrote the manuscript. RS reported the MR scans and contributed to the manuscript. RR performed EMG studies and contributed to the manuscript. ARV was responsible for initial clinical care of the patient and contributed to the manuscript. RMo continues the care of the patient, contributed to the manuscript and had overall supervision of preparation and revision of the paper.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Patient consent for publication Consent obtained directly from patient(s).
Ethics approval Not required, patient consent obtained.
Data availability statement No data are available.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned. Externally peer reviewed by Richard Davenport, Edinburgh, UK.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Specialised electromyography and nerve conduction studies
- Repetitive stimulation of the long thoracic nerve in myasthenia gravis: clinical and electrophysiological correlations
- Patterns and severity of neuromuscular transmission failure in seronegative myasthenia gravis
- Dysphagia as the sole manifestation of myasthenia gravis
- The features of myasthenia gravis with autoantibodies to MuSK
- Weakness on the intensive care unit
- Congenital myasthenic syndromes: an update
- Superficial siderosis misdiagnosed as idiopathic bilateral neurosensorial deafness
- Superficial siderosis of the central nervous system many years after neurosurgical procedures
- Superficial siderosis associated with abundant τ and α-synuclein accumulation