How to understand it
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Suggestibility in functional neurological disorders
- Hypnosis and relaxation therapies
- Hypnotherapy for functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Treatment of non-cardiac chest pain: a controlled trial of hypnotherapy
- Designing and delivering a hypnotherapy service for irritable bowel syndrome in primary care
- Dissociation in hysteria and hypnosis: evidence from cognitive neuroscience
- ESRA19-0696 Non-pharmacological methods for comfort and pain management (virtual reality, musicotherapy, hypnosis,……)
- Gut-focused hypnotherapy for children and adolescents with irritable bowel syndrome
- Diagnosis and management of functional neurological disorder
- Relaxation therapies for asthma: a systematic review