Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
The ABN is run by its members, for its members. We have three (unpaid) Council role vacancies for election in 2022:
Council member—helping to shape the ABN’s work.
Meetings secretary—leading the programme development and oversight of our national events programmes.
Honorary treasurer—providing oversight of the organisation’s finances, ensuring we use our income wisely.
These positions are open to all current ordinary members—please considering standing.
Being part of ABN’s council offers:
An opportunity to influence ABN’s work.
Being part of a committed and …
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Psychotropic and pain medication use in individuals with traumatic brain injury—a Swedish total population cohort study of 240 000 persons
- Concussion is confusing us all
- Migraine and traumatic brain injury: a cohort study in Taiwan
- Pre-existing hyperlipidaemia increased the risk of new-onset anxiety disorders after traumatic brain injury: a 14-year population-based study
- A model of personality change after traumatic brain injury and the development of the Brain Injury Personality Scales
- Neuroendocrine disorders after traumatic brain injury
- Pharmacological interventions for agitated behaviours in patients with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review
- Cross-sectional examination of the association of co-occurring alcohol misuse and traumatic brain injury on mental health and conduct problems in adolescents in Ontario, Canada
- Understanding neurodegeneration after traumatic brain injury: from mechanisms to clinical trials in dementia
- Effect of Housing First on violence-related traumatic brain injury in adults with experiences of homelessness and mental illness: findings from the At Home/Chez Soi randomised trial, Toronto site