How to understand it
Lessons from the video-EEG telemetry unit
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- EEG in the diagnosis, classification, and management of patients with epilepsy
- The approach to patients with “non-epileptic seizures”
- Localisation in focal epilepsy: a practical guide
- Dissociative (non-epileptic) seizures: tackling common challenges after the diagnosis
- Epilepsy: mimics, borderland and chameleons
- Clinical classification of psychogenic non-epileptic seizures based on video-EEG analysis and automatic clustering
- Does the primary literature provide support for clinical signs used to distinguish psychogenic nonepileptic seizures from epileptic seizures?
- Sleeping in fits and starts: a practical guide to distinguishing nocturnal epilepsy from sleep disorders
- Video telemetry: current concepts and recent advances
- ASSESSMENT AND INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES