What neurologists need to understand outside their own speciality
Orthoses for neurological ankles
Other content recommended for you
- Aids, orthoses, and environmental control systems
- Rationale and design of the theRapeutic effects of peroneal nerve functionAl electrical stimuLation for Lower extremitY in patients with convalescent poststroke hemiplegia (RALLY) study: study protocol for a randomised controlled study
- Foot drop: where, why and what to do?
- Orthotic management of instability of the knee related to neuromuscular and central nervous system disorders: qualitative interview study of patient perspectives
- A practical approach to the genetic neuropathies
- Precision orthotics: optimising ankle foot orthoses to improve gait in patients with neuromuscular diseases; protocol of the PROOF-AFO study, a prospective intervention study
- Neurology and orthopaedics
- Cross-sectional survey of orthotic service provision in the UK: does where you live affect the service you receive?
- Defining and grouping children’s therapeutic footwear and criteria for their prescription: an international expert Delphi consensus study
- Clinical practice guideline for the management of paediatric Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease