Primary progressive aphasia: ReADing the clinical GRANularity
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- New criteria for frontotemporal dementia syndromes: clinical and pathological diagnostic implications
- Clinical, genetic and pathological heterogeneity of frontotemporal dementia: a review
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in the differential diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease from other cortical dementias
- Clinical comparison of progressive aphasia associated with Alzheimer versus FTD-spectrum pathology
- Speech and language therapy approaches to managing primary progressive aphasia
- Plasma tau is increased in frontotemporal dementia
- Logopenic aphasia in Alzheimer's disease: clinical variant or clinical feature?
- Biomarkers in dementia: clinical utility and new directions
- Remote versus face-to-face neuropsychological testing for dementia research: a comparative study in people with Alzheimer’s disease, frontotemporal dementia and healthy older individuals