Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
From the ABN Honorary Secretary, Dr Lucy Kinton
Christmas has passed, the New Year has slid in, and the New Year’s resolutions already seem like a distant memory, but the Association of British Neurologists (ABN) office never rests. Although most UK neurologists think of the annual meeting in May as the main function of the ABN, we thought we should focus on a less known aspect of the work of the ABN in each edition of Practical Neurology.
Today Dr Matt Jones, Education Committee Chair, talks through some of the events and activities they run throughout the year.
‘Test Your Neurology knowledge’ MCQ Questions: eBrain
The ABN’s education committee has been busy compiling the next set of 100 formative online questions for release …
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- ABN News
- ABN news
- Provision of 24 hour acute neurology care by neurologists: manpower requirements in the UK
- ABN meeting 3–5 May 2017, Liverpool
- Association of British Neurologists: revised (2015) guidelines for prescribing disease-modifying treatments in multiple sclerosis
- ABN News
- Interferon beta in multiple sclerosis: experience in a British specialist multiple sclerosis centre
- ABN News April 2019
- Paediatric EEGs: what NICE didn’t say
- Highlights from this issue