Image of the moment
Adult-onset leukoencephalopathy with calcifications and cysts
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors All authors were involved in the care of the patient and contributed to the writing and approval of the manuscript.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned. Externally peer reviewed by Michael O’Sullivan, Brisbane, Australia.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Practical approach to the diagnosis of adult-onset leukodystrophies: an updated guide in the genomic era
- Cerebral amyloid angiopathy related inflammation: three case reports and a review
- Sporadic cerebral amyloid angiopathy revisited: recent insights into pathophysiology and clinical spectrum
- Convexity subarachnoid haemorrhage: a practical guide
- Cerebral amyloid angiopathy with related inflammation masquerading as crescendo transient ischaemic attacks
- Relapsing cerebral amyloid angiopathy-related inflammation: the wax and the wane
- A review of structural magnetic resonance neuroimaging
- A practical approach to diagnosing adult onset leukodystrophies
- Amyloid-beta-related angiitis: a treatable rapidly progressive dementia
- Age-related cerebral white matter disease (leukoaraiosis): a review