Image of the moment
Misleading rash after an unwitnessed epileptic seizure
Other content recommended for you
- Southern Regional Meeting 2017, New Orleans, LA, February 11-13, 2017
- The child with a non-blanching rash: how likely is meningococcal disease?
- Management of bacterial meningitis and meningococcal septicaemia in children and young people: summary of NICE guidance
- Meta-analysis of bacterial meningitis score validation studies
- Management of invasive meningococcal disease in children and young people: summary of SIGN guidelines
- Steroids for bacterial meningitis in children?
- Invasive bacterial infection in children with fever and petechial rash in the emergency department: a national prospective observational study
- Southern Regional Meeting Abstracts
- Excluding serious illness in feverish children in primary care: restricted rule-out method for diagnosis
- West Nile encephalitis mimicking neuropsychiatric lupus in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus