- First published June 1, 2005.
Online issue publication
June 01, 2005
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
© 2005 BMJ
Other content recommended for you
- Not all morning headaches are due to brain tumours
- The international classification of headache disorders, 2nd edn (ICDH-II)
- The lived experience of chronic headache: a systematic review and synthesis of the qualitative literature
- Cluster headache in women: clinical characteristics and comparison with cluster headache in men
- Physical and psychological correlates of primary headache in young adulthood: A 26 year longitudinal study
- Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of migraine
- Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of cluster headache
- TRIGEMINAL AUTONOMIC CEPHALGIAS
- Trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias: fancy term or constructive change to the IHS classification?