Managing patients with Alzheimer’s disease
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Treatment of dementia
- Long-term effects of the concomitant use of memantine with cholinesterase inhibition in Alzheimer disease
- Interventions to delay functional decline in people with dementia: a systematic review of systematic reviews
- Discontinuation of cholinesterase inhibitor treatment in institutionalised patients with advanced dementia
- Cognitive symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease: clinical management and prevention
- Cholinesterase inhibitors and memantine for symptomatic treatment of dementia
- Pharmacological treatment of neuropsychiatric symptoms in Alzheimer's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- The China Alzheimer Report 2022
- Size of the treatment effect on cognition of cholinesterase inhibition in Alzheimer’s disease
- Cholinesterase inhibitors in patients with diabetes mellitus and dementia: an open-cohort study of ~23 000 patients from the Swedish Dementia Registry