Is it Parkinson’s disease, and if not, what is it?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Is it Parkinson’s disease, and if not, what is it?
Other content recommended for you
- Improving the diagnostic accuracy in parkinsonism: a three-pronged approach
- The role of DAT-SPECT in movement disorders
- Parkinson's disease: chameleons and mimics
- A 15-year population-based cohort study of the incidence of Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies in an elderly French cohort
- Changes in diagnosis with follow-up in an incident cohort of patients with parkinsonism
- How useful is [123I]β-CIT SPECT in clinical practice?
- Clinical utility of dopamine transporter single photon emission CT (DaT-SPECT) with (123I) ioflupane in diagnosis of parkinsonian syndromes
- Systematic clinical approach for diagnosing upper limb tremor
- Visual hallucinations in the differential diagnosis of parkinsonism
- How valid is the clinical diagnosis of Parkinson's disease in the community?