Is it Parkinson’s disease, and if not, what is it?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Improving the diagnostic accuracy in parkinsonism: a three-pronged approach
- The role of DAT-SPECT in movement disorders
- Parkinson's disease: chameleons and mimics
- A 15-year population-based cohort study of the incidence of Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies in an elderly French cohort
- Changes in diagnosis with follow-up in an incident cohort of patients with parkinsonism
- How useful is [123I]β-CIT SPECT in clinical practice?
- Clinical utility of dopamine transporter single photon emission CT (DaT-SPECT) with (123I) ioflupane in diagnosis of parkinsonian syndromes
- Systematic clinical approach for diagnosing upper limb tremor
- Visual hallucinations in the differential diagnosis of parkinsonism
- How valid is the clinical diagnosis of Parkinson's disease in the community?