Dissociation: what is it and why is it important?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Functional weakness: clues to mechanism from the nature of onset
- ‘Cryptogenic Drop Attacks’ revisited: evidence of overlap with functional neurological disorder
- Functional symptoms in neurology
- Recognising and explaining functional neurological disorder
- Functional symptoms and signs in neurology: assessment and diagnosis
- Functional symptoms in neurology: mimics and chameleons
- Dissociative psychopathology, non-epileptic seizures, and neurology
- Functional (psychogenic non-epileptic/dissociative) seizures: why and how?
- Functional neurological disorders: the neurological assessment as treatment
- The approach to patients with “non-epileptic seizures”