Concussion and mild head injury
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CONCUSSION IN SPORT
- Concussion is confusing us all
- Management of mild traumatic brain injury
- Can we manage sport related concussion in children the same as in adults?
- Self-report scales/checklists for the measurement of concussion symptoms: a systematic review
- Postconcussion syndrome (PCS) in the emergency department: predicting and pre-empting persistent symptoms following a mild traumatic brain injury
- A validation of the post concussion symptom scale in the assessment of complex concussion using cognitive testing and functional MRI
- One year outcome in mild to moderate head injury: the predictive value of acute injury characteristics related to complaints and return to work
- Long term psychosocial outcomes after mild head injury in early childhood
- Mild traumatic brain injury and Postconcussion Syndrome: a neuropsychological perspective