Neurology and art
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- The fine art of patient-doctor relationships
- Absinthe: what's your poison?
- Epilepsy: creative sparks
- Doctor Gachet
- Vincent van Gogh’s ear put to rights
- Vincent’s ear—and Gaby’s arm
- A deep ethics for mental difference and disability: the ‘case’ of Vincent van Gogh
- Vincent's bandage
- IF IT'S NOT EPILEPSY . . .
- Barbara Hepworth’s hospital drawings