Neurology and art
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- The fine art of patient-doctor relationships
- Absinthe: what's your poison?
- Epilepsy: creative sparks
- Doctor Gachet
- Vincent van Gogh’s ear put to rights
- Vincent’s ear—and Gaby’s arm
- A deep ethics for mental difference and disability: the ‘case’ of Vincent van Gogh
- Vincent's bandage
- IF IT'S NOT EPILEPSY . . .
- Barbara Hepworth’s hospital drawings