Clear cell carcinoma of the kidney in a young man with neurological complications
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Natural history of renal tumours in von Hippel-Lindau disease: a large retrospective study of Chinese patients
- Genotype–phenotype correlations and clinical outcomes of patients with von Hippel-Lindau disease with large deletions
- Familial clear cell renal cell carcinoma (FCRC): clinical features and mutation analysis of the VHL,MET, and CUL2candidate genes
- Germline mutations in the von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) gene in patients from Poland: disease presentation in patients with deletions of the entire VHL gene
- Novel genetic characterisation and phenotype correlation in von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) disease based on the Elongin C binding site: a large retrospective study
- A case of progressive bilateral pitting oedema
- Role of chromosome 3p12–p21 tumour suppressor genes in clear cell renal cell carcinoma: analysis of VHL dependent and VHL independent pathways of tumorigenesis
- High frequency of novel germline mutations in the VHL gene in the heterogeneous population of Brazil
- A germline 1;3 translocation disrupting the VHL gene: a novel genetic cause for von Hippel-Lindau
- Cryptic von Hippel-Lindau disease: germline mutations in patients with haemangioblastoma only