Confusion after a game of bridge
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis: a rare presentation and literature review
- Atypical marantic endocarditis
- Non-infective endocarditis
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis and metastatic lung adenocarcinoma
- Marantic endocarditis: incidental infarcts leading to diagnosis of pancreatic cancer
- Stroke and a valvular lesion in a patient with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer
- Marantic endocarditis and paraneoplastic pulmonary embolism
- Contemporary demographics, diagnostics and outcomes in non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis and coronary thrombectomy in a patient with metastatic small cell lung carcinoma
- Neurology and the heart